State Fund Experience
Since 1950, CareWorksComp has provided quality third party administrator (TPA) services to employers insured through the Ohio Workers’ Compensation State Fund. CareWorksComp serves more than 48,000 state-fund insured clients and is proud to maintain one of the highest client-retention rates in the industry at 97 percent.
Claims Administration Services
Effective state fund claims administration begins with quality claims management services provided by Ohio’s most experienced professionals. CareWorksComp provides employers with a dedicated, experienced Claims Examiner. CareWorksComp Claims Examiners average nine years of workers’ compensation experience.
CareWorksComp utilizes proven cost-control strategies to effectively assist our clients in minimizing costs. These strategies include:
- Independent Medical Examinations
- File Reviews
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Salary Continuation
- Handicap Reimbursement
- Lump Sum Settlements
- Modified Duty Programs
CareWorksComp hearing representatives average nearly 20 years experience in Ohio workers’ compensation. CareWorksComp associates are trained to identify the potential for a hearing or appeal filing, resulting in timely, well organized files that produce better outcomes.
CareWorksComp provides our clients with key technology designed to improve services and achieve mutual goals for your workers’ compensation program.
- Real-time, web-enabled access to our claims management, imaging and reporting systems.
- Front-end imaging solutions, with system workflows and agendas, allowing our associates to track the history of all documents and actions taken.
- Secure electronic exchange of data with service partners and clients.